|Professional Certificate in Strategic Migration Management |
2nd – 4th November 2021 | Virtual Learning via Zoom
|This is the last chance to register for the Professional Certificate in Strategic Migration Management, taking place from the 2nd – 4th November 2021 via Zoom. |
ICPS wishes to advise that there is one part-sposored Bursary lesft, which will be allocated on a first to register – first to be served basis. Will you take this advantage?
Please contact us directly or register online to secure this incredible opportunity.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to: Develop, implement and evaluate strategy Lead effective organisational change Apply the key principles of strategic migration management to their organisation Improve capacity and support structures whilst reducing administrative burdens Monitor, evaluate and enhance performance
After the completion of this course, you will immediately benefit from:
• Being eligible for membership of The Institute of Leadership and Management and will receive a ICPS/TILM joint Certificate of achievement
• You will have access to a raft of resources to help you with your continuing professional development, including an award-winning library of elearning content
• Access to a community of over 30,000 members worldwide enabling you to collaborate and grow your knowledge and skills
• Receipt of weekly news updates, podcasts and cutting-edge research and a monthly published journal and invitations to topical webinars
• Authorisation to use approved letters AMInstLM (Associate Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management) after your name for business correspondence
• Note that you will also be able to discuss qualification options for Leadership and Management directly with ILM should you want to.
Join us for the specialised training programme that will equip policy makers with the tools to formulate and implement sustainable strategies for migration management, supported by a sound understanding of the global context and the costs and benefits of different policies.
Do feel free to circulate this information on to any relevant colleagues, and for more information please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
The International Training Team
International Centre for Parliamentary Studies
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3137 8648
Fax: +44 (0)20 3137 1459